Re: Is there market "demand" for 3D printed HOn3 trucks?

Bruce

I'm with Bill.  A tap?  Who (obviously Bill Miller!) would have thought of it?

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584 cell

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 4:09 PM Bill Lugg <luggw1@...> wrote:
That was unexpected.  :o)  I assume the taper on the end of the tap
matches that of the bearing holes?

Thanks
Bill Lugg