Re: Is there market "demand" for 3D printed HOn3 trucks?

Bruce

any trucksRuss,

If you, or another group member, buys any Western Rails trucks please let the group know your thoughts on their rolling quality and level of detail.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 6:21 AM Russ Norris <rbnorrisjr@...> wrote:
Thanks Bruce.  I already have some of their printed rolling stock.  I didn't know they did trucks as well.  And $12 is comparable to the Blackstones.  I will have to check them out.

Russ

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020, 11:08 PM Bruce Dunlevy <bdunlevy@...> wrote:
Russ,

You might try Western Rails.  They 3D print Vulcan trucks.  They can supply Kadee wheelsets for a total of $12 a pair.  They also have a new 3D printed EBT hopper in seven variations.

Bruce Dunlevy