Re: Hon3 sale

sydney schofield

I sent the check on July 31.  We didn't get confirmation that you cashed it.  The kit arrived here a few days later.  Please advise.

Syd

On Thursday, July 30, 2020, 4:50:04 PM PDT, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

Syd contact me I have one In the basement!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Jul 30, 2020, at 7:01 PM, sydney schofield via groups.io <sydrs@...> wrote:

I'm looking for a HOn3 NWSL power kit for the un-powered Keystone Shay.  I have a NWSL HO power kit but rather than shorten the axles and the truck bolsters, it would be easier to use an original.  Plus I can use the HO unit in a second Keystone Shay that I acquired with the HO power kit (both still un-assembled).  BTW the un-powered Keystone kits are identical except for the axles and truck bolsters.

Syd

On Thursday, July 30, 2020, 8:45:29 AM PDT, TED via groups.io <mecu18b@...> wrote:

All sold, thank you.