Re: DC Power Supply Search

Bill Nelson

These  are  my  favorite.

On Sep 21, 2020, at 9:48 PM, Earl Knoob <earlk489@...> wrote:

After many years I am getting back into HOn3 and once settled into my new house, I can start on my first layout in over 30 years.

The layout will be a one-man operation, with one train running at a time.  I will be doing old-school DC.  With over 25 HOn3 locomotives that I'd like to see running at some time or another, adding DCC decoders to all of them is.....well not going to happen.

I have found there is very little in the way of DC quality power supplies available today.  Looking through Walther's catalog, MRC seems to be the only one left in business.  I need to have tethered walk around capability, which further limits my choices.

Any and all suggestions appreciated,

Earl