Re: A touch of Ebay Madness?

Russ Norris

Of course, $20 back then would correspond to a much bigger dollar figure today.  I don't know when that kit came out, but I am old enough to remember gas for 19 cents a gallon.

Russ

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 10:16 AM Bill Lugg <luggw1@...> wrote:
Yes, the price tag on the box says it was $20 from Jim's Junction.

I really hope somebody is able to pick up the Rio Grande Models line as
Eric has a lot of important kits and parts in it and his casting are
excellent.

Bill Lugg