Re: A touch of Ebay Madness?

Bill Lugg

Yes, the price tag on the box says it was $20 from Jim's Junction.

I really hope somebody is able to pick up the Rio Grande Models line as Eric has a lot of important kits and parts in it and his casting are excellent.

Bill Lugg

On 9/20/20 3:36 AM, Dale Buxton wrote:
Rio Grande's web site is still up and it says $20.00 for this kit. This situation is only going to deepen if Eric's kit line goes the way of the Dodo. The asking prices for Jordan Highway Miniatures has gone completely insane! Only hard core collectors of HO scale vehicles can afford them now. From time to time you may find a deal where the seller isn't looking to gouge anyone but those days are swiftly coming to an end.

Dale Buxton

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 2:48 AM Mark Kasprowicz <mark@kaspro.net <mailto:mark@kaspro.net>> wrote:

Not sure how much this kit was when still in production but I'm
sure it wasn't anywhere near this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124344746704?ul_noapp=true

Mark K
Oxon