Re: Sanding Sealer (was: A Rookie and La Belle Kits)

Bill Nelson

I  spray  the  assembled  cars  with  gray  primer  on  the  outside,  and  tan  on  the  inside,  and very  lightly  sand  the  outside  before  either  spray  or  brush  painting  them.  sometimes,  when  I  feel  organized,  I  spray  sub  assemblies,  but  it  always  needs  some  more  on  the  outside  when  fully  assembled.

On Sep 12, 2020, at 8:09 AM, George Saridakis <georgesaridakis559@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

I spray shellac (Zinser rattle can) on both sides of wood parts, and let dry overnight, even though it seems to be dry to the touch pretty quickly.

Cheers,
George