From: "Curtis Brookshire via groups.io"
Sent: Sep 11, 2020 8:42 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] A Rookie and La Belle Kits

I highly recommend LaBelle's roof rounding kits for shaping the roof. You can find them on the website under button 3 parts and accessories. They're easy to use and just takes some good sandpaper (a sanding block helps greatly), and a little patience and you'll have a fine looking roof.

Your call of course whether you want the Labelle roof or MRGS. Enjoy building. I think LaBelle's are fine kits.

Curtis Brookshire
Pine Level NC