From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Jim Marlett <jmarlett@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 12:44 PM
To: HOn3 Group <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Blackstone K-27 Re-motor Kits

Of course, I haven’t tried to let the magic smoke out of mine, so maybe I should try that. I just figured I would skip that altogether and go straight to the new part(s).

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Sep 6, 2020, at 11:40 AM, James Marlett <jmarlett@...> wrote:

I know these things aren’t made to take apart, but has anyone ever tried to take a motor apart and de-lubricate it then successfully reassemble it?