From: Mark Lewis
Sent: Sep 6, 2020 8:11 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Blackstone K-27 Re-motor Kits

I have a friend that recently sent a K27 first run, into Blackstone for a motor replacement and was told they have no motor assemblies in stock and are waiting for a replenishment order to arrive, but could not tell him when the order of motors was to arrive.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 5:27 AM Robert Bell via groups.io <ionhoss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Call Blackstone.  They are/were $29.95 including shipping.

Rob Bell
Modeling the White Pass & Yukon Route in HOn3