Re: Blackstone K-27 Re-motor Kits

Jim Marlett

I was told the same thing almost a year ago. I asked if this was like the K-36 and K-28. I was told it was not, but I still haven’t heard that they have them. Just sent another email yesterday.

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Sep 6, 2020, at 7:11 AM, Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:

I have a friend that recently sent a K27 first run, into Blackstone for a motor replacement and was told they have no motor assemblies in stock and are waiting for a replenishment order to arrive, but could not tell him when the order of motors was to arrive.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 5:27 AM Robert Bell via groups.io <ionhoss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Call Blackstone.  They are/were $29.95 including shipping.

Rob Bell
Modeling the White Pass & Yukon Route in HOn3