Re: New roundhouse

Climax@...

All that extra weathing?  OK, its out of scale.  hahahaa  I am in the middle of a 1970's Model Masterpieces CM 4 Stall stone roundhouse and TT.  I added a boiler and steam engine room to run the equipment by belts.  I am at the stage of adding the roof support posts and beams now.  Getting them all the same height is a good trick to have the roof supported properly.

From: Russ Norris
Sent: Aug 25, 2020 1:53 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] New roundhouse

Very impressive.  Looks like the old ConCor plastic kit.  I had one of those for years and finally gave it to a friend who was into HO.  Who made this structure?  Is it designed for HOn3?

Russ

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 1:16 PM Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:
I installed a new round house today.
 hope fully this will be practicle and keep dust off the locos.
(I'm being optimistic here)