Re: My string of sausages

Jeff Reynolds

Don,
It has been a long time since I've seen your work in pix. You have saved me a lot of time with your cross index of photos, which btw, is a never ending string of sausage pulls. Seeing all the Blackstone rolling stock reminds me that I may be the only one on the planet who has no Blackstone rolling stock or motive power of any kind. I just missed the whole Blackstone episode. I have a dozen or so Blackstone freight trucks which are the best. I've given away most of my brass cars so only plastic and wood rolling stock remains. Some plastic tank cars: