From: Climax@...
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 9:53 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] My string of sausages

Going along with that, I am 73 now so I as scratch building back in the 60's.  One habit I got into was with an ink pen or Sharpy I would write the date I built any structure and some cars, on the bottom before I put it on my layout.  Sometimes its interesting to pick up a structure and turn it over, then think back.  It brings a lot of memories back and isn't that the whole purpose of life, making memories?