My string of sausages

Don Bergman

Attached find several photos of my string of tankers.  One kit, 1 brass, 3  MDC, and the rest  are Blackstone.  Look at the first 2 photos and pick out the 3 MDC.  They are different but back when I purchased them there were not many low-cost options.  No visitor has noted the difference.   I am sure those paying attention to NG tank cars will note the difference.  However, not big enough for me to keep them off the layout.

The next photo shows the difference.  MDC on the right.  See below for the 3 in the string.

The first photo shows Peak at the bottom, Anderson loop on the right, Ames tank in the middle and Trout Lake Tank on the top.
The Second shows looking over Ophir 45-A to Bridges 44-A, 46-B, C, & F
Bridge 46-B is not RGS prototypical but I built that deck truss bridge from Model Railroader plans when in High School, so it stays on the layout!  🙂

Don Bergman

They are the 1st, 2nd, and 9th.