Re: Narrow Gauge Creations 20" Porter

Lee Gustafson

Yes, I do hope Cliff is powering Porters large and small, all shapes and sizes, and they run even better than the ones he powered When he was alive. I do hope he still wears the jewelers lupe . I hope the track is clear and his porter has a full head of steam .best wishes cliff.

Lee Gustafson

On Jul 21, 2020, at 6:21 PM, "Climax@..." <Climax@... wrote:

I highly doubt Cliff Grandt could power it.  I think he is powering trains in he hear after.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lee Gustafson via groups.io"
Sent: Jul 21, 2020 7:14 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Narrow Gauge Creations 20" Porter

That looks good. You’re on your way. I wonder if Cliff Grandt could power it?

On Jul 21, 2020, at 5:11 PM, Dusty <dustburm@q.com> wrote:

Arrived today. Gauge is slightly too wide for Nn3/Z track. Viewed from 2' away it's satisfactory for my purposes. Image includes an Nn3 tipper and a Walthers Industrial tipper. I think I have my non-operating tram way engine.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707

<15953690745192524412531093535405.jpg>