Re: Narrow Gauge Creations 20" Porter

Mike Conder

I have one and it looks quite good.  Maybe a little sanding needed but fine for a background model.  And a LOT less expensive thanks Zn3 mechanism!

So yeah, worth the cost to me.

Mike Conder

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 5:08 PM Dusty <Dustburm@q.com> wrote:
Does anyone have first hand experience with this Shapeways item. I'm looking for a tramway set (static) up to haul rock from a couple of mines to a mill or two. I'm thinking this engine could be located 36" back from the facia to serve as 'texture' rather than as a component of a 'diorama'. More obscure in the background. I'm thinking Nn3 tippers for haulers. A couple behind the engine 'out on the line', a couple spotted at small mine tipples and a couple at the mills.

Any info will be appreciated!

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707