Re: Narrow Gauge Creations 20" Porter

Randy Hees

The old MiniTrains (small, mostly European outline) line of HO for N track from AHM is still available...  see http://www.minitrains.eu/mt-freight.html   They have some wonderful tiny tip cars...

Randy

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 4:27 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
have you looked at the very old AHM HOe (e scale track) diesel and steam locomotives and cars?  they might just fit what your trying to make.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dusty
Sent: Jul 3, 2020 7:08 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Narrow Gauge Creations 20" Porter

Does anyone have first hand experience with this Shapeways item. I'm looking for a tramway set (static) up to haul rock from a couple of mines to a mill or two. I'm thinking this engine could be located 36" back from the facia to serve as 'texture' rather than as a component of a 'diorama'. More obscure in the background. I'm thinking Nn3 tippers for haulers. A couple behind the engine 'out on the line', a couple spotted at small mine tipples and a couple at the mills.

Any info will be appreciated!

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707