Re: the future of HON3

John Stutz

Mark

You might also find the F.C. Machacamarca-Uncia diesels #20 & 24 of interest. This was a private meter gauge mining line of 60 miles, running south of Oruro, Bolivia. These two CC diesels were built using trucks that were close copies of the Raheita Bann's Krokodyle's, with a somewhat longer full width body. See the cover photo on Walker & Binns' "Railways of Bolivia".

Unfortunately my scanner is down, so if someone else could post a copy of that photo, it would be much appreciated.

John Stutz

On June 14, 2020 at 9:51 AM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:

Great photos Ed, thank you.

One of the reason I mess with European HOe is that the early overhead electric Krokodyls have a character of ther own.

(I also rather like the East German 0-4-4-0 Mallets and 0-10-0 tank engines biut that's another heresy)

Mark K
Oxon, England (Still - alas!)