Re: Is the tall Domed Doomed?

Dale Buxton

RIVIT not river. Stupid auto correct!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 19:41 Dale Buxton via groups.io <dbtuathaddana=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
At the TCA event in Denver, I was shown a river pattern flaw on the On3 versions dome. So that die had to be re-cut. All of this was before the pandemic started to hit the USA hard. It was already effecting the manufacturing industry in China and San Juan had been informed of that issue.

Dale Buxton

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 17:15 Ted Wilton <twilton@...> wrote:
The word I got when I went to the Sacramento NG convention was that the cars were to be manufactured in China, and the On3 versions were to be the first to actually arrive in the US. We also talked about the uncertainty of production scheduling inherent with overseas production.

Ted
Spanish Springs NV