Re: Is the tall Domed Doomed?

duncan

Mark,

    The tall domed tank cars are doing fine.  They brought one of the test runs to the TCA show here in Denver and ran it the club's layout (The Near Sighted Narrow Gaugers).  The car was unpainted, but ran fine, tracked well, had super details, coupled and uncoupled just fine.  They are very busy getting the shop set up and in production.  Different machines doing similar jobs from the various companies they have taken over.  so, a learning cure for each machine.  Then the covid restrictions and all.  Last I heard they were on track for delivery later this year.  Talk about not hearing anything.  We haven't had any sort of update from Blackstone on their search for a new factory and the production of the K28's and K-36's for almost a year now!

                                                            Duncan Harvey