Re: Is the tall Domed Doomed?

Mark Lewis

Mark,

A couple of months ago, on a Facebook HOn3 group, a couple of photos were posted by a modeler, who had seen actual prototype builds of the HOn3 CONOCO tank car, at a model railroad show  near Denver(?).
The comment that accompanied the photos, indicated a Fall 2020, availability (of course that was before the "virus"). They are probably being made off-shore(my assumption).

They looked really good!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020, 2:43 AM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:
Talking of San Juan, does anyone know if their tall domed Conoco tank car project is progressing in HOn3. A visit to their site yeilded no mention of HOn3 that I could find, while clicking on the Conoco advert took me to a blank page. I ordered a couple of these back when they were announced but heard nothing since.

It would be a great shame if there wasn't enough interest to make the project happen.

Mark K
Oxon England.