Kit-bash of Diamond Scale 51' Turntable

Scott McLeod

Greetings everyone,

I hope this email finds everyone safe and well.

In the not so distant future, I’ll begin working on the D&RGW Ouray branch on my HOn3 layout of the Rio Grande Southern.  Having already built a couple of Diamond Scale 65’ girder turntables and being pleased with their quality, I’m contemplating kit-bashing their 51’ Wood Timber Truss turntables into a representation of the small 50’ girder turntable that the D&RGW had located in Ouray.

http://www.diamond-scale.com/images/TT060.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with this turntable kit and if so, their impressions on the kits ability to fulfill my needs?   Thanks in advance for all replies.

Scott McLeod

HOn3 RGS/D&RGW Ridgway - Durango