Re: PSC Short Caboose Kit Decal Set

Bill Lugg

That car looks great.  How close is the SN Engine house to the D&SNG operations?  I haven't been up to Silverton in many years.  Also, are those Link & pin couplers on the 1005?  I can't really tell from the photo.

Thanks for the info.

Bill Lugg

On 5/27/20 5:51 AM, Jim Marlett wrote:
The four wheel short caboose in Silverton wasn’t a C&S caboose. It was a former D&RG then Silverton Northern caboose. Here is a bit more about it.

https://www.silvertonnorthern.com/equipment-roster.html

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On May 26, 2020, at 10:49 PM, Bill Lugg <@luggw1> wrote:

Since we're discussing short cabooses, there used to be a 4-wheel C&S(?) caboose in Silverton, CO on display across the creek (and the freeway) from the entrance to the Georgetown Loop. The last time I was up that way as I recall it was gone - I believe the track section was still there.

Was I blind and just missed it on has it been move elsewhere?

Thanks
Bill Lugg