Re: PSC Short Caboose Kit Decal Set

Bill Lugg

Yes, I meant Silver Plume...it was late in the evening and only a few neurons were left firing.

Thanks for the info.

Bill Lugg

On 5/26/20 10:34 PM, Ken Martin via groups.io wrote:
Bill,

That would be Silver Plume not Silverton.
Yes C&S 1006 is in Silver Plume, it has been moved into a building there and a group is in the process of restoring it.
All though it is going very slow.

Ken Martin

On May 26, 2020, at 8:49 PM, Bill Lugg <@luggw1> wrote:

Since we're discussing short cabooses, there used to be a 4-wheel C&S(?) caboose in Silverton, CO on display across the creek (and the freeway) from the entrance to the Georgetown Loop. The last time I was up that way as I recall it was gone - I believe the track section was still there.

Was I blind and just missed it on has it been move elsewhere?

Thanks
Bill Lugg