Re: More progress

Bruce Bowie

Dave,

Hadn't thought of the proto items.  My bridge will definitely be a focus point given its size and it is on a 12" deep shelf area.

I'll see what the ME Micro look like and go from there.

Thanks for the tip.

On Thu, May 14, 2020, 10:49 AM David Laverick <dave@...> wrote:
Bruce,

Hate to mention this due to the extremely small size but have you tried Proto87.
I ordered some to run tests, they worked in my small test and looked good but it is a challenge. I think I would only use them where the track is front and center like a trestle that is the focal point.

Dave

On May 14, 2020, at 7:56 AM, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

Bruce; the last time I ordered these I was informed they didn’t have any more due to the dies being worn out!
They sent me the small spikes which are still to large for code 55.
Let me know what they send you!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On May 14, 2020, at 7:56 AM, Bruce Bowie <buybruce@...> wrote:

I am handlaying the code 70 bridge rails and code 55 guard rails on my EBT Pogue Bridge (39" long).  With one side done, I was not happy with the size of the spike heads.  Ordered the ME Micro spikes.  They are due Saturday.

Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
<20200512_154443.jpg>