Re: Mac based Layout Planning Software

Jim Marlett

I use Empire Express also and recommend it. It doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles, but it gets the job done.

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On May 11, 2020, at 2:34 PM, Stephen Silver via groups.io <ssilver996@...> wrote:

I use Empire Express as well on my iMac and MBA.  Doing a fairly good job for me.

Stephen Silver

Life is mostly attitude and timing

On Monday, May 11, 2020, 02:50:58 PM EDT, Steven Haworth <haworth7@...> wrote:

Love love love Empire Express - used it on my layout design.  It's on the Apple AppStore.

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:44 PM Michael Dunn <mdunn@...> wrote:
Historically, I have used Adobe Illustrator with Hot Door's CADTools and Rick Johnson's Graffix Trackplan plug-ins. Rick hasn't updated his plug-ins in years though.

Any recommendation for a substitute that will run natively on a Mac (i.e. with out having to run Bootcamp, Parallels, Crossover, etc.)? I'm handlaying using Fast Track jigs, so a dedicated manufacturers library isn't necessarily needed.

Any specific likes or dislikes of what others have used?

Thanks in advance!

Mike