coreless motors again

Robert Veefkind

This was discussed many times but I missed out on it somehow.

I have a PFM 1977 run k-27 that I think has the coreless motor-not sure-it ate up a digitax dz 125 and before that a tsu 1100 at $125. The engine ran great for 2 minutes then the sound quit then the engine would run 3 feet or so and stop then run another 3 feet and then nothing. Resetting didn't help. It ran fine on dc. I've done quite a few installs with few problems. Any thoughts on that motor?   The decoder was warm but not burnt as far as I could see.     Bob Veefkind