Re: LocoDoc

bassb04011

Try Stoner Creek in Germany. He’s great and very responsive.

Brian

On May 7, 2020, at 6:50 AM, Lee Gustafson via groups.io <bagustaf@...> wrote:

 FWIW, I agree with Lawrence, buyer beware. I had to threaten to sue Wayne and bring charges of postal fraud in order to resolve my issue. I will say and post no more on Wayne or this topic. I consider this topic closed.

Lee Gustafson

On May 7, 2020, at 4:18 AM, Lawrence Wisniewski via groups.io <lwreno@...> wrote:

Wayne has a long history of getting a lot of people upset with him.  At one time he offered health problems as a reason for his unreliability.  Over the years, I tried to do business with him three different times.  Only one attempt was successful.  The last time he knee jerked some lies at me in an effort to get me off his ass.  That worked, and I have never gone back.  Some of his antics have lead to near lynch mob formation responses on line and it seemed like he was aware of what he was doing and would make an effort to clean up his act.  It never seems to last however.  With him it's definitely buyer beware.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Gustafson via groups.io <bagustaf@...>
To: HOn3@groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 6, 2020 4:53 pm
Subject: Re: [HOn3] LocoDoc

My recent business experience with Wayne took many emails and phone calls over several months to reach conclusion. I believe he is in the process of moving and may have health issues. The Covid 19 issue may have added to his present situation and work load.

Lee Gustafson

On May 6, 2020, at 2:59 PM, Steen Mortensen <steenerik@...> wrote:

Spoke to him last September at the convention and tried to order kits, he would not commit,
Sounded like decreasing business unfortunately. Have not heard from him since.

Steen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10