Re: LocoDoc

Lee Gustafson

My recent business experience with Wayne took many emails and phone calls over several months to reach conclusion. I believe he is in the process of moving and may have health issues. The Covid 19 issue may have added to his present situation and work load.

Lee Gustafson

On May 6, 2020, at 2:59 PM, Steen Mortensen <steenerik@...> wrote:

Spoke to him last September at the convention and tried to order kits, he would not commit,

Sounded like decreasing business unfortunately. Have not heard from him since.

Steen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Herrick
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 2:29 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] LocoDoc

Has anyone done business lately with Wayne at LocoDoc? I spoke to him on the phone the end of March and ordered one of his conversion kits, but heard nothing since. I left a voicemail the other day with my phone and email, but have heard nothing. Maybe he's sheltering in place at home.

Bob Herrick

<3C40EDED961242B9BC58EEEAE967A571.png>