Re: Stub turnouts

STAFFE Michel

Which motorization do you use for the 3 way stub switches?

Michel.

Le 2 mai 2020 à 19:45, ftgcss <ftgc@...> a écrit :

What I did was file down a PCB tie very thin, then solder two code 70 rail joiner on top and then trim to the width of the tie.  I used code 70 joiners on code 55 rail to ensure the bridles would slide as necessary when the switch is bent.  The extra tang on the bridle that is used to drive the "points" was left to solder a wire to drive the switch stand.  Mine aren't as detailed but they are very strong and I think they'll look pretty good when painted.

<bridles stub.jpg>

Scott