Re: TVRR vs TVRR

Steven Haworth

I've been able to operate on George layout many times - it's an amazing work of art!  I miss going there, in this lockdown time....

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 7:23 PM Ed Carl <plymouthml8@...> wrote:
I have seen the video of your Railroad on YouTube and admired have admired your railroad for quite a few years, I don't know how many times I've watched the video !!1 of my favorite Narrow Gauge railroads besides the Bellevue and Cascade Railroad. On a side note I I've been to the the railroad in the past in winter time without all the information on the Rail Road. I followed it on my way home from Cabin Fever in York, PA back to Ohio multiple years in a row would love to go back and fall or spring time and get a good look at the railroad well at least the area now that I have better maps of the railroad.