Re: TVRR vs TVRR

Ed Carl

I have seen the video of your Railroad on YouTube and admired have admired your railroad for quite a few years, I don't know how many times I've watched the video !!1 of my favorite Narrow Gauge railroads besides the Bellevue and Cascade Railroad. On a side note I I've been to the the railroad in the past in winter time without all the information on the Rail Road. I followed it on my way home from Cabin Fever in York, PA back to Ohio multiple years in a row would love to go back and fall or spring time and get a good look at the railroad well at least the area now that I have better maps of the railroad.