Re: Roadbed Material Question

Bill Lugg

Where do you get your homasote from?  I live in Colorado and have never been able to find any.

Bill Lugg

On 4/25/20 11:25 AM, kevin b via groups.io wrote:
I have used homasote in the past, had no issues with it.

a 4'X8' sheet of it doesn't really cost that much and will make a BUNCH of roadbed.

Kevin.

I am getting ready to start my first layout, and I am considering using either Homasote or Flexxbed material for the roadbed. I live in northwestern Nevada [really dry here!] so humidity impacts on the Homasote would not be much of an issue. Would appreciate any thoughts or comments you might have!

Regards,

TED