Re: Corona virus Kadee builds

LARRY KLOSE

oh, and now I need like a go-zillion worth of candle power for lights to see what the heck Im doing.
I bet'cha she can put 'em together in the dark almost

I needed that before I had cataract surgery.  Now I only need stadium lights.<G>  In seriousness, the cataracts really cut down my ability to see in lower light.

Practically, Ive bought a nice bright LED desk light with varied intensities and color balance for my bench and a head worn light from Harbor Freight for moveable projects and under layout work.  That and a set of multi-focus glasses and Im all set.

Larry