Corona virus Kadee builds

Brian Kopp

So we are self isolating like everybody else and I tried building some Kadee 716 HOn3 trucks which I haven't done in 20 years (back when I was in my late thirties). Wow did those springs get smaller! Well with about 14 Kadee kits on hand I knew I was in trouble. Fortunately, my 17 year old daughter was getting bored enough after a month of Play Station 4 games and nothing else to do, to agree to build a Kadee HOn3 spring truck for $2. She making about $16 an hour with her fast and nimble fingers. See the attached photo.

From now on I will buy HGC trucks from Kadee..... =)
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL