Re: Thinning Floquil Paints

Pete C

Ric, ok I guess one of the chemists are wrong then,  I am not a chemist and only passed on the information I was given.
Pete

On Apr 16, 2020, at 6:53 PM, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

50% toluene
50% xylene
Duplicates dip sol!
Chemist friend broke it down for me as I have 100 plus bottles of floquil paint also!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Apr 16, 2020, at 6:41 PM, David Laverick <dave@...> wrote:

BTW I have a huge collection of Floquil, when I learned it was being eliminated I bought their remaining stock we used for landscaping architectural models by the quart and pint. If you need a color let me know.

On Apr 16, 2020, at 5:14 PM, tom peterman via groups.io <tomp1000@...> wrote:

I have some old Floquil paint I want to use on a project, but need to thin for airbrushing.  I don't have any DioSol thinner left, so what is a substitute that is compatible with Floquil paint?
Thanks,
Tom