Kadee Spiker

Bruce

I have a Kadee Spiker in excellent condition for sale.  It comes with five still sealed packages of spikes (4,000 spikes / package), one opened package of spikes that is nearly full and two spare cutter blades and a spare backer plate (a little rust on one side, easily cleaned off).  Setup for code 70 rail.  One currently listed with no spikes or spare parts on eBay for minimum bid of $375 and Buy It Now price of $489 (first in a long time).  Will sell mine all in for $300 plus $20 shipping.  Contact me off list if interested.

Bruce Bowie
in2trains@...
Huron Ohio