Re: Westside C-16

Ric Case

Mike I laughed but didn’t comment! Lol. Same problem!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Apr 7, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah .... making fun of my iPhone’s itty-bitty keyboard (can’t be fat fingers, right?  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!)

What everybody else said is correct, it’s more about the quality of the trucks and not the actual weight that limits what the loco can do.

Mike Conder

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 8:46 AM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:
Errr....It was a play on words aimed square on at Mike Conder for one of his postings. I know what Bullfrog Snot is though I'm beginning to prefer 'Snit' as in 'have you Snitted today?' or 'Does you aunt know you Snit?'