Re: Westside C-16

Climax@...

I think that is Bullfrog Snot not snit.  I'd hate to think what Bullfrog snit is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Kasprowicz
Sent: Apr 7, 2020 9:17 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Westside C-16

I know a few people have substituted the brass trucks and thereby improved the 'rollability' of brass trucks - I've done it too. I know they're like rocking horse shot (ref Mike Conder) but if you can get some Blackstone trucks they will make a huge difference. Also remember that a coating of Bullfrog Snit (ahem!) can significantly improve the pulling power of brass locos.

Mark K

To the Vulture - sorry mate but it gave me  good laugh. We're all in need of as many of those as we can get!