Westside C-16

Robert Herrick

I've refrained from buying brass rolling stock because I am not confident our small brass locomotives can pull them, i.e. I have no practical experience. My eyesight and patience for building kits are not what they used to be and I am eyeing a brass caboose and possibly a brass passenger car. I'll be running very shorts freights and a two-car passenger train behind C-16s and T-12s (both re-motored) respectively, but I still have deep reservations about brass. Your experience and sage advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Bob Herrick