Re: layout lighting

Steven Haworth

I'd get an electrician to wire several outlets throughout the layout area, then tie all of that into one switch - so you can power everything off easily from a single point.

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 3:04 PM Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good afternoon Gents and Ladies too.

I have about 22 foot of lighting under a valance on my layout. Some -6 foot of it -are about 7 feet from my operating stand and accessible only by a duck under. My old bones don't like the crawling under to turn the lighting on. I see a lot of under counter lighting advertised to turn on and even dim with a wave of the hand or perhaps even waving a broom would do. The present lighting is halogen and okay but not bright enough. No battery operated stuff. Any thoughts?
Bob Veefkind