Re: Ad: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kits arrived!

rckwallaby

Hi Ric.

I’m an HOn3 Freelance Modeller who’s a fan of the EBT and has a lot of HOn3 EBT stuff.

I have most of the Hallmark EBT locos, a couple of the Hallmark Coal Hoppers and about 50 of the Blackstone EBT Hoppers.

I visited Orbsonia/Rockhill and Mt Union in 2005.

Been fascinated with the EBT facilities there. A print of Ted Rose’s ‘Mount Union Train’ hangs in my study.

Not currently active with HOn3 modelling, got distracted by HO brass and Sn3 logging.

I’ve watched the video of your layout several times. Pretty impressive.

Good work there.

Regards

Phil Morrow

Sunshine Coast