Re: glum days

Dale Buxton

Bob,

I've always enjoyed looking at your HOn3 work. You used to have a lot of great photos up on the old HOn3 list on Yahoo. You have probably built more Kemtron C-16 kits than just about all of us put together, save for maybe Dave Garcia. But, maybe not. I saw one of you Kemtron Silverton Northern models up on E-bay a short while back. I was heartened to see you got good money for it! You just keep doing what you love most. It will help keep you going longer.

Much Respect,

Dale Buxton

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:56 PM Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I missed the first convention in  St. Louis but got most every one after that until 10 years ago. It is  sad fact many of us are over 80 and children and grandchildren are not interested in our hobby. I am frustrated whether to sell my brass collection to get the most money out of it for them or say the hell with it and just enjoy what I have. The virus has a lot of us semi confined but at least I have my hobby.The only bugs in my collection are electrical.

Bob Veefkind