From: "Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io"
Sent: Mar 16, 2020 7:56 PM
To: hon3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] glum days

I missed the first convention in  St. Louis but got most every one after that until 10 years ago. It is  sad fact many of us are over 80 and children and grandchildren are not interested in our hobby. I am frustrated whether to sell my brass collection to get the most money out of it for them or say the hell with it and just enjoy what I have. The virus has a lot of us semi confined but at least I have my hobby.The only bugs in my collection are electrical.

Bob Veefkind