Re: glum days

Lee Gustafson

Bob,

The hobby is an escape from the real world for me and I hope for you and others. Your scratch built Silverton Northern locomotives were an inspiration to me. Enjoy your models, the skills and memories. You never know how you and the hobby have touched other lives.

Lee

On Mar 16, 2020, at 6:56 PM, Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust@...> wrote:

I missed the first convention in  St. Louis but got most every one after that until 10 years ago. It is  sad fact many of us are over 80 and children and grandchildren are not interested in our hobby. I am frustrated whether to sell my brass collection to get the most money out of it for them or say the hell with it and just enjoy what I have. The virus has a lot of us semi confined but at least I have my hobby.The only bugs in my collection are electrical.

Bob Veefkind