Re: Remembering Frank Kappler

kevin b

Has any progress been made with drawings of this cabinet? If not, I
have some time and could take a stab at it from the info and photos I've
received.

Bill Lugg

I have not made any drawings, however, I have cut out the wood to make 3 drawers.
things have gone "busy" around here and I had to set the project aside.
as soon as I can get back on it, i'll assemble what I have ready and post a pic or two.

in an attempt to minimize cost, I am using "scraps" I have on hand.
IF my drawers turn out as I want them to, i'll gather more material and finish the whole project, drawers and cabinet.

I will try to make progress on the thing this weekend.

more to follow.
Kevin.