From: Bill Lugg <@luggw1>
Sent: Mar 12, 2020 3:15 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Remembering Frank Kappler

Has any progress been made with drawings of this cabinet?  If not, I
have some time and could take a stab at it from the info and photos I've
received.

Bill Lugg

On 1/25/20 9:26 PM, asandrini wrote:
Sorry, fat fingers hit the sent button and not the attach button.

Photos attached this time.
Al

From: "kevin b via Groups.Io" <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: 1/25/20 6:01 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io

any chance you'd post a photo or two of that box?
i'd like a shot at making one as my lumber yard is in tubes and
scattered to the winds etc.

I had saved mailing tubes to store the lumber, and labeled the tubes
with the sizes. It was a mess and took up a lot of space. One day
Frank walked into my shop and presented me with 7x8x28 inch, 7 drawer
box. The drawers had dividers to hold HO scale 1x2's through 12x12's,
plus two bottom drawers to hold his siding material.

thanks.
Kevin.