Re: Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit

Ric Case

Gents the 240 price was a pre release price as I was told.
The original price was to be 150 for the complete kit less the boiler house.
I haven’t heard from Nate regarding the car shop building other than its next.

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Mar 3, 2020, at 10:12 PM, Dave Phillips <daphilli@...> wrote:

So, our boy is selling at $240, but we’re forced to advertise at $300. Some deal. Even with 15% discount for FEBT members, we can’t even match his price. And it includes shipping. It’s obvious to me, he’s just using us for advertising/marketing.

I wonder if Ric Case is undercutting us too. I’ll have to check out his store.

Dave

On Mar 3, 2020, at 5:04 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit has been added to the online store. Price is $240 shipped insured USPS retail ground to continental US plus 6% sales tax for PA residents. I have 13 kits available. Kits will be shipping by the end of the month.

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store/east-brod-top-machine-shop-laser-cut-kit.html?fbclid=IwAR1unJcnKOPsJ_vUP82iLDfJsMPS8Hjy0XMmoLKoN7Q2my2CeheSwZvg1fE

--
Nathan Kline <apaipogfgpcllblj.jpg><gakankgehgemglnb.jpg><lhnjfkkjdjbefibn.jpg><obebbchdondjehdh.jpg><pllfcaimchfmfdnd.jpg><unnamed.jpg><unnamed1.jpg><unnamed2.jpg><unnamed3.jpg><unnamed4.jpg>