Broad Top Mountain Models HO EBT Machine Shop kit update

NarrowMinded1

With the February 14th announcement that the East Broad Top Railroad has been purchased and will be restored to its former glory we figure now is a good time to announce that our HO scale East Broad Top Machine Shop laser cut kit is almost ready to start shipping by the end of the month/early next month. If you would like to order one please message us or e-mail us at <info@...>. The price is $240 for the full scale size kit and the kit features all laser cut wood flooring, framing, exterior walls and battens, doors and windows, roof trusses, and sub roof; it even includes the crapper! It also includes the "metal" roofing material as well as the 3D printed tank! The kit is of the Machine Shop ONLY; the Boiler House and Car Shop will be released as separate kits next. Track, locos, cars, interior detail parts, paint, and tools to complete the kit are NOT included. The design and laser cutting were completed by Banta Modelworks. The next kits in the series to be announced are the boiler house and car shops. For details, and pictures, please visit <http://broadtopmountainmodels.com/product-gallery.html>.
--
Nathan Kline
www.nateslightIronhobbies.com